Motion Coordination and Adaptation Using Deception and Human Interactions
This research aims at delivering fundamental new tools and techniques for how to structure the coordination and control strategies in teams of mobile robots. In particular, two general thrust areas are identified, focusing on human-swarm interactions and deception-based motion control strategies. Although interesting in their own rights, the unifying theme behind these two different thrusts is the notion of intent where the first thrust, which can be though of as evolving at a higher level of abstraction, focuses on how user intent can be injected into a network of mobile agents in a fundamentally sound manner. The second thrust, in turn, focuses on how the intent can be hidden in order to produce effective, deception-based coordination and pursuit strategies.
This project is supported by AFOSR.
- Exarchos, I., and Tsiotras, P., "An Asymmetric Version of the Two Car Pursuit-Evasion Game,'' 53rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Los Angeles, CA, Dec. 15-17, 2014, pp. 4272-4277.
- Sun, W. and Tsiotras, P., "An Optimal Evader Strategy in a Two-Pursuer One-Evader Problem,'' 53rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Los Angeles, CA, Dec. 15-17, 2014, pp. 4266-4271.
- Sun, W., Theodorou, E., and Tsiotras, P., "Continuous-Time Differential Dynamic Programming with Terminal Constraints,'' IEEE Symposium on Adaptive Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning, Orlando, FL, Dec. 9-12, 2014, pp. 289-294.
- Exarchos, I., and Tsiotras, P., and Pachter, M., "On
the Suicidal Pedestrian Differential Game,''
Dynamic Games and Applications, doi: 10.1007/s13235-014-0130-2
- Sun, W., Theodorou, E. and Tsiotras, P., "Game Theoretic Continuous
Time Differential Dynamic Programming,'' American Control Conference,
Chicago, IL, July 1-3, 2015, pp. 5593-5598,
- Sun, W., and Tsiotras, P., "Pursuit Evasion Game of Two Players under an External Flow Field," American Control Conference, Chicago, IL, July 1-3, 2015, pp. 5617-5622, doi:10.1109/ACC.2015.7172219
- Exarchos, I., Tsiotras, P., and Pachter, M., "UAV Collision Avoidance based on the Solution of the Suicidal Pedestrian Differential Game,'' AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, San Diego, CA, January 4-8, 2016.